Date(s) - 12/16/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Irish American Heritage Center
Categories No Categories
The Partnerships & Professional Learning Conference is designed for arts education partners, teaching artists, and other non-classroom arts educators working with Chicago Public Schools. Session topics may include:
• The new Illinois Arts Learning Standards
• Formative and summative assessment strategies in the arts
• Developing students’ arts literacy
• CPS’ Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) Initiative + the Arts
• Techniques for incorporating critique, reflection, and essential questions into your lessons
• Choosing arts assessment criteria
• Hands-on arts making in your discipline • Establishing routines in the classroom
• Arts programming for diverse learners
• …and more!
Ingenuity is also accepting proposals that support one of four priority strands: Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Program Development.